Are you an individual contributor who focuses on solving problems? Do you have a strong understanding of financial analysis and reporting including budget review? Are you a strong communicator who thrives understanding and supporting multiple teams? If you answered yes, we are looking for you!
As our Lead Financial Analyst, Financial Reporting you will perform accounting, financial reporting and analysis functions. You will be responsible for applying financial analysis knowledge and judgment to activities that are diverse and complex.
- Extracts financial data from various accounting and information systems to perform appropriate analyses.
- Analyzes financial data and defines relevant information; interprets data for the purpose of defining past financial performance and/or to project a financial result.
- Establishes appropriate methodology to prepare information for use by others.
- Exhibits a thorough understanding of business and analysis concepts.
- Supports and understands client reporting needs including client performance and compensation. Performs and supports client analysis and trend reporting.
- Participate in monthly accounting processes to ensure accuracy and completeness of financial records.
- Recommends changes to processes to improve and achieve greater efficiencies.
- Utilizes a thorough understanding of the business to proactively develop financial reports and complex models for forecasting, trending and results.
- Works effectively with other departments/divisions to ensure business issues are resolved for the success of the company. .
- Solves complex problems in creative ways. required; makes varied decisions; Operates with substantial latitude for un-reviewed action.
- Develops financial proposals that support business objectives and manage risk.
- Works effectively with other departments/divisions to ensure business issues are resolved for the success of the company.
- Responsible for accurate accounting and reporting of business investments for budget and financial planning purposes.
- Creates cost benefit analyses, including tracking costs incurred and validating benefits are realized.
- Collaborates with FP&A product teams to analyze allocation of expenses across products.
- Responsible for adherence to the company's framework of internal controls.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance and/or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience, with degree
- Advanced computer skills.
- Solid knowledge of accounting/financial area preferred (for example, investments, insurance products, premium).
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing, ability to handle multiple projects, willingness to take on new projects, customer service approach, highly analytical.
- Work effectively individually and within a team, organizational and prioritization skills, effective judgment, address employee issues on a timely basis.