The Lead Faculty RN participates in the planning , developing ,implementation and evaluation of the program of study and in the implementation of specifically assigned areas of academic and clinical courses. Facilitates a teaching/ learning environment that supports a student’s successful completion of the program.
- Master’s degree in Nursing or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 5 years teaching and leadership experiencepreferred.
- Minimum of 7-10 yrs. nursing experience.
- Strong analytical , computer, and communication skills
- RN Licensure in New York State
- Use Assessment and Evaluation Strategies
- Use a variety of strategies to assess and evaluate learning in the cognitive, psychomotor, and affective domains
- Use assessment and evaluation data to enhance the teaching-learning process
- Lead instructor in ATI Products
- Participate in Curriculum Design and Evaluation of Program Outcomes
Job ID REQ_97594