When you’re the best, we’re the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.
In this role, you will produce, implement, and enhance enterprise architecture concepts, road maps, principles, and strategies for Vizient. You will provide technical leadership for our enterprise architecture initiatives and drive architecture and technology convergence, ensuring the right technologies and platforms are deployed to achieve strategic business outcomes.
- Publish and maintain the enterprise architectural standards for technical systems and solution development to ensure the best functionality, including security, performance, scalability, extensibility, interoperability, and usability.
- Provide consultative expertise and leadership in the design, development, and execution of technology initiatives; provide architectural design and planning at the enterprise level, with the use of sketches, models, prototypes, and/or reference models.
- Determine how new technology should be built in order to reside across multiple solutions and projects to maximize efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provide architectural guidance and advice to ensure all aspects of the development process (technical designs, solutions, planning, and implementation) meet architectural guidelines and align with technology strategy, while ensuring they are adaptable to future technology solutions.
- Key contributor and driver on new technology platform adoption; seek out and explore new technologies for possible implementation.
- Perform analysis for technical planning and technology formation to continuously meet the needs of the business.
- Introduce innovative ideas for technology projects, solutions, or planning while maintaining low cost structure.
- Relevant degree preferred.
- 7 or more years of experience as an Enterprise Solutions Architect or a similar role required.
- Experience as the enterprise-wide technology and system integration leader with technological vision is preferred.
- Ability to read and write current programming languages, with extensive knowledge of current development and production cycles and processes is preferred.
- Knowledge of software, system design patterns is preferred.
- Experience leading technology projects with a demonstrated ability to collaborate, direct, mentor, influence, and train others to optimal outcomes is preferred.
Estimated Hiring Range:
$114,200.00 - $169,900.00