Job ID: INF000CAE
Description: Lead Engineer
Target Enterprise, Inc. is currently seeking a full-time Lead Engineer at our offices in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota.
The Lead Engineer will be responsible for writing, developing and unit testing software and building, testing and implementing infrastructure components to meet functional and non-functional activities.
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Engineering, or a related field and 5 years related (progressive, post-baccalaureate) experience.
Must also have 12 months of demonstrated ability (which may have been gained concurrently) with each of the following:
(1) writing technical specifications and create prototypes;
(2) developing and modifying internal application and database systems;
(3) working with Java, Spring / Spring Boot, Scala, Spock, Gradle, REST, Hibernate, Jenkins, Docker, Drone, Filebeat, Git, PostgreSQL, HTML, CSS, JQuery, JIRA, Confluence, Gatling Performance Testing, and Checkstyle;
(4) working on the analysis, design, development and maintenance of web-based Java/J2EE applications; and
(5) WebServer development, Linux development, database design and development, and RESTful API development.