We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Education: Masters in STEM, can be straight from the university if PHD.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to
- the integration of software modules (especially 3D visualization) into a common platform for different product workflows for the characterization of complex multi-scale rocks.
- the implementation and verification of methods and algorithms for image processing and segmentation of complex multi-scale rocks.
- the implementation and verification of methods for the visualization of digital rocks as needed by the product workflows.
The Expertise we are looking for:
- Scientific and Application Software Development
- Algorithm Optimization
- 2D/3D Signal/Image Processing and Reconstruction
- Parallel Computing
- Machine Learning
Computer Languages (if possible all of them): C/C++/C#, Java, Python, Matlab, IDL, SQL.
Database (one or more): PostgreSql, SqlServer, Micorsof Acess, Sqlite.
Tools (importance in decreasing order):VTK, QT, ITK, Boost, MPI, OpenMP, CUDA, OpenGL, OpenCV, TFS, CMAKE.
Deep knowledge in using object oriented programming language (C++/QT, C#, Java…) is required. C++/QT/VTK is preferable because that’s the basis of the existing code.