$150K — $200K *
Lead engineering process improvement for sheet extrusion.
• Lead investment projects for new or improved equipment.
• Utilize root cause and corrective action plans to resolve issues related to quality, yield and equipment reliability.
• Utilize design of experiment techniques to improve extruder and calendaring roll performance for distortion and stress.
• Lead process sustainability improvements for sheet extrusion.
• Update and/or develop detailed operating procedures.
• Utilize LEAN tools to reduce change over time and loss.
• Provide technical expertise and leadership in polycarbonate material manufacturing (resin drying and conveying, screw design, calendaring roll design for textured and polished process, extrusion process optimization, cutting, and winding).
• Work closely with the product technology, commercial and customer teams to transition development of new products or technologies for process improvement to six sigma manufacturing capability.
• Drive asset utilization and improve overall service performance by leading plant flexibility/capability improvements.
MINIMUM EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• BS Engineering, preferably Mechanical Engineering
• At least 10 years of manufacturing experience
• Demonstrated ability to meet program and/or operating plan metrics.
• Extremely strong team leadership and cross-functional communication skills.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Ability to work with high a degree of reliability and self-reliance.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
Valid through: 7/9/2021