Lead Engineer, Managed File Transfer
Title: Lead Engineer, Managed File Transfer
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Duration: 12 Months
The Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) group is responsible for leading, delivering, and supporting enterprise integration solutions for Office Depot. As a part of EAI group, the Lead Engineer, Managed File Transfer is accountable for File Transfer engineering, deployment, and management of the Enterprise MFT Platform.
Candidate must be experienced with B2B, middleware, and infrastructure management practices, processes, and procedures; including strong engineering and technical administrative/supportexperience with a Enterprise MFT platform.
This person will demonstrate collaboration skills with internal and external teams, independent task management, and leadership to drive solutioning for existing and new MFT processing.
· Assists with the deployment of new Enterprise Managed File Transfer solution.
· Assists to integrate Enterprise MFT with other software platforms throughout the organization.
· Assists with development of documentation for current and new MFT solution best practices, policies, and procedures for system installation, deployment, and operation.
· Provide training and knowledge transfer to team members.
· Maintain MFT platform operating system, software, and hardware (patches, upgrade, health check, etc).
· Manage multiple activities/tasks with little supervision to deliver results.
· Works with both internal and external partners for file transfers.
· Works hand-in-hand with project managers, engineers, operations, support, administrators, and customers to deliver projects on time and in budget.
· Provides rotational on-callsupport.
· Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent.
· Minimum of 5+ years overall in Information Technology
· Minimum of 2+ years of experience with Managed File Transfer products such as Axway MFT, or GlobalScape MFT with preference given to IBM Sterling File Gateway.
· Strong experience with Windows, Solaris, and specifically Linux operating systems.
· Solid understanding of Network operations and internet protocols (DNS, FTP, SFTP, FTPS, HTTP, LDAP, SMTP, SNMP, SSH, TCP, IPv4, IPv6 and IPSec).
· Experience using encryption programs (PGP/GPG), public/private keys, key signing.
· Strong understanding of managed file transfer technologies (AS2, EDI, PGP, PKI, S/MIME).
· Familiarity in working with SSL certificates, public/private keys, SSH public/private keys.
· Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.