- Solve interesting and challenging problems of large scale data management and enrichment
- Develop content management, measurement, visualization, and editing tools
- Perform data processing and analysis of data signals from various sources (vehicles, cell phones, web, data providers)
- Work in the AWS cloud computing environment
- Meet with customers, both formally and informally
Who are you?
- Minimum of 8 years of software design and development experience with distributed highly scalable systems, with at least 2+ years in Lead Engineering role.
- Excellent analytical skills, communication skills with good written and spoken English
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, Spark, Splunk, Docker, Jenkins
- Hands-on development experience in object oriented languages as well as functional programming skills with Java, Scala, Python and NodeJS
- Experience building REST web service clients and servers.
- Designing and Developing scalable and efficient solutions on AWS/Cloud
- Experience in an Agile environment, concepts of DevOps, and CI/CD
- Building out systems to monitor deployed workflows and monitoring/alert/handle failures
- Great skills in reviewing, documenting, and refactoring the design/code
- Effective unit testing with JUnit and mock objects.
- Experience mentoring and coaching other engineers
- Experience with Machine Learning a plus