Looking to join a great team of talented professionals with world class technical expertise who take a collaborative approach to engineering and enjoy working together? Harris is seeking a Lead Software Engineer responsible for design, development, schedule/cost, and integration of embedded applications with our Robotics group. Technologies utilized by the systems are primarily in C/C++ on various platforms including Linux.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Computer Science or a related field) and 10+ years’ experience, OR Master’s degree with 8+ years’ experience.
- Experience interacting with customers throughout the design cycle including major design reviews and architecture reviews.
- 5+ years of experience with C++ programming language or similar object oriented language.
- Experience leading teams and executing to a schedule
- Experience writing/modifying Linux device drivers.
- Experience writing real-time/low-level software.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- OOA/OOD/UML experience.
- Ethernet, NFS, BSP.
- Linux kernel experience