Software Engineer responsible for the design and development of software solutions for classified systems. Work will involve solutions for embedded technologies.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field and a minimum of 9 years of applicable experience or equivalent
- An active TS/SCI security clearance
- Experience with VxWorks.
- Minimum 7 years with C++ programming language.
- Experience with board support packaging (BSP)
- Knowledge of Zynq processor
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Utilize a variety of software languages (i.e., C++, C, Ruby, Perl, Python, Ajax) on VxWorks
- OOA/OOD/UML experience.
- Linux kernel experience
- L3Harris is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers' mission-critical needs. We provide advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. We bring speed, innovation and flawless execution together with our commitment to make the world more secure.