What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have...
- Associates degree or two or more years of work experience.
- Three or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with network and security device configuration, troubleshooting, and maintenance.
- Experience configuring, managing, and troubleshooting enterprise-class infrastructure, hardware, and software.
- Experience configuring, building, and installing open-source software.
- Knowledge and experience in a variety of UNIX and Windows operating systems.
- Knowledge of network and information security practices.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking protocols
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule to include evenings and weekends if needed.
- Willingness to work on site in the ICSA Labs facilities in Mechanicsburg and Harrisburg Pennsylvania.
Even better if you have...
- A degree.
- Demonstrated experience of managing the day-to-day aspects of protected customer relationships.
- The ability to work extremely well under pressure, while maintaining confidentiality, a professional image and approach with customers.
- Functional literacy in multiple programming and scriptinglanguages.
- Familiarity with version control systems and code repository mechanisms.
- Experience researching securitythreats for both offensive and defense purposes.
- Experience with sourcing and writing product testing processes, tools, and procedures.
- Experience with authoring supporting documentation, measurement, analysis, and improvement of operational procedures.
- A successful history of training, mentoring, and coaching other members of the team and the company in best practices and other work activities.
- The ability to work as part of a team and to absorb knowledge on the fly.
- The ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- The ability to successfully manage multiple projects on a daily basis.
- In-depth experience with IP networking, subnetting, switching, routing, VLANs, and other network technologies, including configuration, optimization, and troubleshooting skills.