Unlock Your Career Potential: Global Security Organization at ADP. Do you have a passion for going on the offensive to safeguard critical information? As ADP's Global Security Organization (GSO), we know that our clients rely on us for human capital management solutions, but beyond that, they entrust us with one of their most valuable assets — their employee data. We are honored by this trust and are laser focused on securing data at every step in the information lifecycle, ensuring integrity, confidentiality and compliance with industry and government regulations at all times. From the cloud to the data center and across every emerging device, you'll join a team of experts in the GSO who are always staying one step ahead in this ever-changing world of data by continually evolving our strategies and technologies to protect ADP and our clients.
- 1 ADP Drive, Augusta, GA 30909
- 5800 Windward Pkwy., Alpharetta, GA 30005
- Virtual – Home or other ADP office location
As Lead Network Security Analyst you will join a highly skilled team providing world-class network security assessments and security consultation for ADP's Global Security Organization (GSO). This team is responsible for the execution of ADP's global Vulnerability Management Program, as well as providing a variety of services to the organization, including Threat Path Analysis, and Zero-Day Response.
The Lead Network Security Analyst will have a deep cross-functional understanding of Enterprise and cloud networking and security in medium and large scale networks. They will be required to interact with the Converged Security Architecture Team, Security Engineering Team, Project Management Team, and global IT Teams to develop and enhance the security program.
- Ensuring ADP standards are maintained across on premise and cloud provider data centers.
- Improve maturity of devices in the enterprise by supporting the network device compliance and vulnerability management program.
- Lead and participate in a variety of enterprise continuous improvement efforts.
- Maintain an expert level understanding of attacks, vectors and emergent threats.
- Partner with GSO teams to identify and implement technology or process improvements that mature our security services.
- Improve the operational efficiency of GSO programs and services through product integrations and automation.
- Provide consulting to the business and IT to adhere with ADP's security standards and industry recommended best practices.
- Establish and improve operational processes to support delivery of team core services.
- Mentor and provide guidance for junior Team members
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in network security architecture / engineering
- Strong analytical skills and cross functional knowledge across multiple security disciplines.
- Strong knowledge and working experience with network devices including HIDS, NIDS, Firewalls, Proxies, Routers, Switches, WAF's, and Load Balancers.
- Working experience with one or more cloud providers, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure.
- Behavioral familiarity with most major TCP/IP application protocols (DNS, SMTP, HTTP, BGP, LDAP, IMAP, SSH, FTP, KRB5, DHCP, CIFS)
- Working experience with systems automation in a major scripting language is desirable (Perl, Python, Powershell)
- Creative thinker that leverages unconventional and innovative ideas to solve problems.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal presentation and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate security-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff.
- Must possess a high degree of integrity, be trustworthy, and have the ability to work independently.
- BS in Information Systems or equivalent
- CISSP, GSEC or GCIA, GSNA
- Any of the following are a plus: CISA, CRISC, CISM, Cisco Networking Certifications (CCNP, CCIE), Firewall vendor certifications (Cisco / Fortinet / Palo-Alto / Checkpoint etc), AWS/Microsoft Cloud certifications