KG Workforce Solutions is recruiting for Lead Applications Developer (.Net) to build and maintain systems within a growing financial organization in Columbia, SC. The Lead .Net Developer will demonstrate leadership by promoting development best practices, sustainable frameworks, high performance and scalable solutions.
What are the perks?
- Excellent benefits
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- Aggressive retirement plan contributions
- Competitive salary, including bonus options
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead or participate in analyzing functional requirements and identifying inaccuracies and inconsistencies
- Collaborate with team members to develop and clarify requirements.
- Develop analysis diagrams such as use cases, flow diagrams etc.
- Design and develop applications and software modules with organizational standards and industry best practices, and contribute to continual enhancement of internal standards
- Ensure application quality by implementing appropriate automation testing tools for unit testing, integration testing and regression testing
- Maintain existing systems performance and resolve issues
- Devise methods to improve the performance of applications, both proactively and reactively
- Evaluate interrelationships between application components to prevent unintended changes to systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 7+ years of experience in application and/or software development
- 5+ years of experience in .NET architecture and development
- T-SQL programming skills
- Proven proficiency with Microsoft development tools such as Visual Studio, VSTS, and SQL manager for software development
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to troubleshoot software application issues by making programming changes and modifications to configuration
- Understanding or experience with financial applications preferred
- Responsibilities may require evening and weekend work to support production software systems
- Authorization to work for any employer in the U.S. without current or future sponsorship
Due to the pandemic, this position may be authorized for temporary remote work. Ultimately, onsite or hybrid work is anticipated.