The Lead .NET Application Developer will work collaboratively with a highly talented cross-functional team to create best-in-class solutions for our clients. The position will lead a team of software developers, and will be responsible for the development of internal– and external-facing products.
The ideal candidate thrives in an agile environment and has a passion for developing high-quality, maintainable code for internal and external facing products written in Microsoft's .Net Framework.
Lead will own the application architectural as well as be an individual contributor as a senior developer. Lead is a team leader, mentor, and thought leader in development best practices.
The Lead will be committed to excellent customer service and product development with the ability to continually evolve/improve productivity and environment and learn new development trends/practices.
- Software development using Agile/Scrum methodologies
- CICD (Continuous Integration and Delivery)
- TDD (Test Driven Development)
- OO Analysis and Design
- .Net (C#, VB.Net, ASP.Net, etc.)
- MVC Framework and WPF
- WCF / Web API and REST based services
- Entity Framework
- WinForms and ADO
- Database design/modeling/programming (SQL Server), LINQ query
- Application development on Windows environments
- Automated builds and deployment configuration using TFS Build Server
- Proven organizational and planning skills, including the ability to take tasks through to completion
- Juggle multiple projects and course correct as business drivers change
- 3+ year experience in leading high-performing agile teams
- 7+ year experience in application, components, services, and database design
- 5+ years of experience in .Net Development
- Four-year college degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, or related discipline or equivalent experience