We are looking for Lead Dot Net Developer for our client in Washington, DC
Job Title: Lead Dot Net Developer
Job Location: Washington, DC
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Must have expert-Must have expert-level expertise with Microsoft .NET framework 3.5/4.0+ using Visual Studio (2008/2012) technologies
- Must have expert-level competency with C# & VB.Net Language
- Must have expert-level expertise with Object Oriented Programming
- Must have experience in developing Windows/Desktop Application ? WinForms, Console Application, C# & Class Libraries
- Must have expert-level expertise with SQL Server 2008/2012
- Must have expert-level expertise with SQL Server Reporting Services(SSRS) and report deployment
- Must have expert-level competency in writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, ER Diagrams, SQL Profiler, Open Queries, DB Link, etc.
- Must have experience with ADO.Net, Entity Data model, Entity Framework 4.0+.
- Must have experience using Telerik controls or other 3rd party library for WinForms
- Must have experience in application performance monitoring and optimizing
- Must have experience using version control and defect tracking systems
- Must have experience in Web services, WCF, XML and SOAP
- Must have experience in configuration management, release management, versioning and build process
- Must have experience in installation, monitoring, upgrade of application executables
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate to all project members and stakeholders;
- Team player who works well with technical and non-technical resources;
- Must be organized and good at managing deliverables, meeting notes, presentations and other documentation/communications;
- Strong writing skills