$100K — $150K *
Performs updates and maintenance of the Disaster Recovery (DR) plans through synchronizing with the change management and SDLC processes, and performing regularly scheduled assessments
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties as assigned):
• Develops and maintains processes and supporting documents, ensuring alignment with the Business Continuity program. Documents and updates changes to the IT environment (infrastructure and applications) in the DR plan as required.
• Participates as a member of the Security Team and the Enterprise Architecture Council. As a core member of the Security Team, this position focuses on the availability of systems that support key business operations. On the Enterprise Architecture Council, this position provides understanding and continuity for systems and applications as they are developed.
• Acts as a project manager for Disaster Recovery testing. Develops test criteria and coordinates the scope of the project based on the business requirements. Tests or participate in testing new technologies to ensure compatibility with the DR plan and adjust the plan as necessary
• Coordinates with appropriate business leaders to ensure systems to support key business processes and functions are properly prioritized. Communicates regularly with key stakeholders to provide awareness of DR processes and status, and assess effectiveness
SCOPE & IMPACT:
Ensures the enterprise is capable of restoring critical information systems and data in the event of a crisis based on business defined requirements.
• Bachelors degree in IT, Disaster Recover or Emergency Management with 6-8 years of relevant experience or equivalent
• 1-3 year of supervisory/leadership experience
• Must have working knowledge of networking, servers (Microsoft and Linux), and backup technologies.
• Strong Communication written (verbal and written)
• Ability to organize work and processes, establish and maintain cadences
• Detail orientated
• Travel Required: Up to 25%
• Working knowledge in the Disaster Recovery / Emergency Management specialties
• Certifications: EDRP, C/DRE, DRCS, DRCP
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Office environment/no specific or unusual physical or environmental demands.
Valid through: 2/22/2021