$80K — $100K *
The Lead Digital Communications Consultant is responsible for the development and delivery of digital marketing communications strategies that support the enterprise business plan. This position will lead the day-to-day operations of the digital communications development and operation team. He or she will measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
Responsibilities also include collaborating with internal stakeholders and business partners. The Lead Consultant will keep leadership and business partners informed through formal and informal methods. He or she will be considered an expert and/or go-to person for product, process, channel and/or portal.
Required Job Qualifications
* Bachelor Degree and 5 years' experience of diverse business and technology experience understanding of the business and industry the technology is supporting OR usability concepts and various qualitative and quantitative user research methodologies OR electronic marketing technology, customer relationship management (CRM), and integrated marketing
* Knowledge of current and emerging digital communications related technologies
* Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
* Leadership or Supervisory and problem-solving skills.
* Personnel management and staff development skills with the ability to lead and motivate staff.
* Organizational skills and attention to detail.
* Project planning skills and ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
* Experience in building working relationships across all organizational levels.
* Experience utilizing MS Office Products.
Preferred Job Qualifications
* Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, or Informatics.
* Proficient in Salesforce CRM and Salesforce Marketing Cloud
* Proven working experience in data driven, multi-channel digital marketing
* Experience with email campaign logic building and high-volume deployment
* Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
* Ability to take initiative and manage projects with a self-driven approach
Valid through: 4/16/2021