Lead DevOps Engineer (Can be out of our Lake Mary or Greensboro office)
As a Lead DevOps Engineer you will lead and work collaboratively with other teams, from development to business stakeholders to deploy a best in class cloud solution. You will be tasked with ensuring adherence to security, best practice and cooperate standards for all application development, deployment and testing practices. You will design, develop, update and promote standards within the lifecycle management platform.
- Migrate the existing environment from virtualized server environment to a Cloud Agnostic Platform
- Build, Monitor and maintain the cloud environment, applications and services
- Work with the Cloud Architect to
- Develop and maintain ideal process for deployments and changes
- Ensure you adhere to all security practices to include PCI, CJIS, HIPA, SSAE16
- Evaluating and adopting new tools to improve build and release processes
- Responsible for automating the cloud environment
- Develop and maintain systems for various testing environments
- Work with project manager to complete tasks on time
- Work with project manager to estimate and classify tasks
- Understand relevant business environment
- Ensure meeting customer SLA agreements
- Help transform the teams through automation, build, and DevOps best practices
- Create, share and maintain documentation of the environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- 5 or more years of deep technical experience with Cloud Technologies including AWS or Azure
- 5+ years of architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of application re-factoring/hosting and migration
- 1-3 years of leadership experience
- Build & CI automation tools (e.g. Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform, Packer, GitLab)
- Infrastructure as Code (e.g. AWS CloudFormation)
- Network design & troubleshooting
- Linux system administration
- Source code management tools & artifact management (Git)
- Team collaboration tools
- You must be able to understand complex environments involving many dependencies and understanding how changes to any one dependency may affect others
- Demonstrated usage of Agile and DevOps processes and activities on project execution.
- Demonstrated understanding of IT management, administration, applications and system development lifecycles within a substantial IT environment.
- Deployment software tools (Terraform
- Scripting experience (e.g. Python, Go)
- Monitoring tools (LogicMonitor, CloudWatch,)
- High comfort level with: Apache, JRE, VPC, AWS IAM, S3, Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation, WAF, Security Policies.