The Senior DevOps Engineer will be responsible for any technological duties associated with cloud computing, including design, planning, management, maintenance and support. In this position the individual will need to be a self-starter and with the ability to solve complex problems under minimal supervision.
- Bachelor's Degree with 9+ years of experience, or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Automation and Orchestration tools such as Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Salt, Redmine, JIRA, Confluence, or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- An Active TS/SCI Security Clearance
Preferred Additional Skills:
- 6+ years of cloud engineering experience
- NGA, IC or DoD IT experience strongly preferred
- 6+ years of experience with basic Unix/Linux operation system administration and shell scripting (CentOS/RHEL preferred)
- 6+ years of current experience implementing Web Services using Java EE (6 or 7), using Spring Framework API, Spring Integration, Mule or Apache Camel
- Experience with Agile/Scrum lifecycle management/development
- Experience with implementing Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning / Deep Learning frameworks for remote sensing use cases (Caffe, TensorFlow, Theano, etc).