Fiserv is looking for a select group of individuals to join our Inside Sales team in Alpharetta, GA. The mission of the Inside Sales team is to drive quality pipeline and business results in support of our customers’ needs. We capitalize on the unique advantages of a modern sales organization by aggressively embracing social selling tools such as LinkedIn and Twitter, as well as traditional tele and web routes (chat, video and mobile) all with an objective to contribute to the success of Fiserv and its’ customers.
The ideal candidate is a persistent and creative individual and will connect with Business to Business (B2B) prospects to uncover interest in offerings and develop validated leads in response to marketing initiatives or personal prospecting. In these discussions with clients, you will discuss their business environment, identify their priorities, determine the most appropriate Fiserv solutions, and engage with the appropriate internal resources to effectively close.
Assist in the process of designing a Fiserv saleschannel to own and close the business opportunity. Selling efforts will primarily target corporations in North America. The primary measures of success are assigned revenue targets including, validated lead count validated lead revenue, validated opportunities, and win revenue. The Lead Development Specialist will maintain a standard of professionalism and client focus, and will regularly practice all aspects of the Fiserv Way of Selling. The primary goal of this role is to assist in the identification of solutions that will truly meet the needs of both Fiserv and the client/prospect.
- Contribute to the development of process, sales playbooks and call guides necessary for the successful deployment of an Inside Sales function
- Actively engage with matrix teams to understand target markets, account assignments, sales goals and key messaging points for each assigned sales project.
- Leverage the Fiserv Way of Selling methodology to identify and nurture opportunities to match Fiserv solutions with client needs.
- Utilize industry best practices for communicating key Fiserv value propositions to assigned clients and prospects
- Foster a highly collaborative and productive environment where members meet individual, team and company goals
- Capture, update and manage all account, contact and opportunity data within the Fiserv eCRM system
- Travel up to 10%
- Other job duties as assigned
Required Skills, Education and Experience:
- Minimum 4-6 years’ experience in an Inside Sales function, lead generation, or in a direct selling role.
- Ability to gain a “conversational” level of understanding about multiple Fiserv solutions
- Ability to navigate the Fiserv organization and to work effectively across business units and across functions within the company
- Understanding of the deal process and of the Fiserv Way of Selling
- Experience in working successfully within a matrixed team environment that is highly automated
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated understanding of lead generation and salesclosing techniques
- Adaptability, flexibility and the ability to deal with ambiguity associated with working in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
- Demonstrated business-minded orientation with a genuine interest in learning, understanding and contributing to the strategic direction of the business.
- Influential Communication – Demonstrated ability to influence at the executive and individual levels. Ability to form productive relationships within all levels of the organization. Ability to listen and “connect the dots” from one area of the business to another.
- Technical aptitude and demonstrated ability to effectively navigate tools that customize the prospect/customerexperience
- Clear Thinker – Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Team Player – Demonstrated ability to consistently contribute in a team setting.
- Solid interpersonal skills – the ability to pick up on nuances of client interaction and communications.
NOTE: These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work involved for this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of this job.