Position Purpose: StoneX is seeking a Lead Developer who will be responsible for fostering unity and trust among their team for success. The technical aspect requires the architect to mentor and guide the team along the way toward maintainable product with high quality. Moreover, they provide technical guidance and recommendations to the customer, which quite often is their own management team. Supporting and complying with documented software process and procedure requirements spanning all phases of software product life cycle.
- Help the team make decisions that are aligned with the macro-scale goals for the organization. While the development team themselves focus on the design decisions that are most beneficial at the micro-scale of the feature or system for which they are responsible.
- This individual is responsible for aiding in the overall planning, execution and success of complex software solutions to meet our customer needs
- Developing and maintaining high-quality software products supporting the organization’s standards and infrastructure, using Microsoft .NET Framework, SQL and integrated system components
- Supporting and complying with documented software process and procedure requirements spanning all phases of software product life cycle
- Participating in meetings with other team members to design and develop high-quality, object-oriented business objects; and conducting research and evaluation of software-related technologies and products
- Collaborating with other team members
- Managing your own work time and priorities in accordance with aggressive development deadlines, best practices and a quality/delivery methodology, such as Agile Development, that includes development standards
- Collaboration - identifying and clearing roadblocks for your team.
- Team Debugging
- Technical Debt Management
- Task Management
- At least 15+ years of experience of software development
- A deep understanding and working knowledge in the following areas of development:
- Developing applications on the .NET Framework using C#. This includes a deep understanding of the various components and features of the .NET framework and related technologies
- Building multi-tier, data-driven applications for the web.
- Solid understanding of SDLC processes
- Object-Oriented Design & Development
- Agile Development Techniques
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipeline process and applications
- Clear understanding of REST APIs
- Exposure and working knowledge of Microsoft Azure
- Docker Containers with Kubernetes
- Clear understanding of Microservice architecture
- Exposure to messaging protocol systems
- Conceptual knowledge of Design Patterns
Physical requirements/Working conditions:
- Climate controlled office environment
- Minimal physical requirements other than occasional light lifting of boxed materials
- Dynamic, time-sensitive environment