$100K — $110K
Participates in developing various in house applications and also in implementing third-party applications to support our business. Requires strong programming skill, interpersonal communication, time management, technical excellence and thought leadership. Also comprehend complex business functions and technical systems to find synergies in divergent processes. Must have a strong understanding of IT development methodologies and of the Software Development Lifecycle. Experience in financial industry preferred
• Application Programming/Software Development
- Develop programming code and software modifications using Branch-approved languages and tools to provide responsive and innovative solutions, or add new functionality, to satisfy business requirements.
- Strong testing and quality control skills to ensure sound and stable deliverables.
- Research, design, and develop prototypes to demonstrate utility, productivity enhancements, and cost savings.
- Write documentation to provide detail design specification and user support for programs and for production/operating procedures.
- Develop, maintain and support associated databases.
- Coordinates production deployments and migrations with programmers and teammates
- Collaborates with QA by reviewing test results and remediating defects discovered by the QA team
- Systems Analysis and Development
- Analyze user system and application needs, determine and evaluate potential solutions, develop system specifications and requirements, and design application programs to meet the requirements.
- Design integrated solutions which may include applications, databases, networks, and related systems.
- Research, analyze and evaluate current technical trends, emerging technologies and standards, new software functionality, and alternative software solutions to determine applicability and viability.
- Production Support
- Supports existing in-house, vendor and Head Office applications and solutions
- Ensures that support documentation exists and is accurately maintained for the team
- Data Base Analysis and Development
- Structure, implement, and maintain database systems. Establish policies, standards and procedures to ensure useful and readily accessible data.
- Design database systems and programs.
Analyze data requirements, develop and document data dictionary, and develop data models
O Strong interpersonal communication, time management, technical excellence and thought leadership
o Strong documentation skills to assist with the writing of business cases and simplifying the language of the business requirements
Based on changes in the business work environment, job responsibilities can change, and additional functions and tasks may be added or removed accordingly. Additionally, perform other duties as required, and participate in special projects as deemed necessary and appropriate by Management.
Specific Education level, knowledge, experience and personality traits required to perform in this position:
Bachelor's degree at an accredited college in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering required
2-6 years as an application developer / systems analyst
- Experience must be in .Net and Angular 2+
Capable of leading technical projects
Experience developing technical applications for a financial institution
Experience with US financial regulatory laws including BASEL, 314a, OFAC, etc. a preferred
Experience with data warehouses, OpenPages, Cognos, IBM FileNet or Dovetail preferred
Experience with financial accounting applications (ie: FLEXCUBE) a strong preferred
Valid through: 11/20/2020