Tractor Supply Company (TSCO), the largest retail chain of rural lifestyle products in the United States, is dedicated to enhancing our strong company culture built on our team members’ commitment to our Mission and Values. With over 1,700 stores in 49 states and an innovative e-commerce platform, Tractor Supply ranks in the Fortune 400 with revenues of $7 billion and growing! Come grow your career with us as we serve those who live “Life out Here”!
TIBCO Developers! Are you ready to be responsible for TIBCO Business Process Management (BPM) project and production support activities in the Merchandising Systems team of a Fortune 500 company? This will include supporting existing TIBCO BPM, MDM, and BW solutions and new BPM development as it relates to the business process management implementations across the organization. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Implement a multi domain TIBCO BPM solution following the SDLC process defined.
- Install and configure TIBCO product updates (EMS, BPM, Businessworks, Spotfire, Hawk and MDM)
- Responsible restarts of TIBCO server software during maintenance outages/scripting.
- Responsible for day to day maintenance and support of the application.
- Coordinate the support issues with offshore team.
- Validate application availability during network upgrades/updates.
- Troubleshoot server outages and /or performance issues.
- Configure system alerting through TIBCO Hawk and other TSC enterprise tools.
- Triage production issues and deliver the fixes on a scheduled time.
- Work with product vendor to replicate issues to get product support.
- Work with Scrum Master/Project Manager for specific matters of scope, tasks, and resources.
- Part of the on-call rotational is an essential function of this job.
- Interact with IT and business partners across the teams as required for support or projects.
- Perform and/or coordinate configuration changes for applications in the area of responsibility.
- Define, analyze, and evaluate existing business functions and processes and makes recommendations to management on opportunities for process improvements.
- Review system design plans for reasonableness and fit with the business requirements.
- Conduct research on software and hardware products to justify recommendations and to support purchasing efforts.
Experience: 10 years of experience in TIBCO applications/technologies and frameworks; Business Process Management (BPM, Master Data Management (MDM), Business Works (BW), Business Events (BE), and Enterprise Message Service (EMA)
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science or related field is preferred. Any suitable combination of education and experience will be considered
Professional Certifications: None
High Demand IT Specialized skills: None
Platform knowledge (Linux,Unix,Sun,WindowsNT,XP,Open Step):
Other knowledge, skills or abilities:
- Advanced knowledge of Software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodology.
- Advanced ability to write SQL code to do some data analysis / pivot tables in excel.
- SQL, Excel, Reporting tool like Business Objects or Spotfire.
- MS Word, PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail.