Findaway is an audio technology company, innovating every day to bring more audiobooks to more listeners around the globe. As the World's Audiobook Partner, we revolutionize the audiobook industry through products, technology, creation, and publishing. Findaway has been awarded recognition as one of the fastest growing companies in Northeast Ohio and in America. We have been honored as one of the "Best Places to Work" in Northeast Ohio and have been on the Plain Dealer's Top Workplaces list. If you are looking to join a team of fearless Findawayers who aggressively pursue goals, share ideas, and bring every thought to the table in a high growth, entrepreneurial culture - check us out!
We Value: Trust, Freedom, Minimal Red Tape
We are growing the audiobook industry, and we are excited to add a key member to our Digital Products Group! You are a skilled engineer who has a passion for designing and implementing new products and features using industry best practices while also leading a team. You demonstrated success building enterprise-grade products that include mobile apps. You are an organized, natural leader who inspires a collaborative environment where trying new things is celebrated. If you are ready to take on a new challenge and want to be a part the exploding audiobook industry, let's talk!
You Value: Authentic, Innovation, Collaboration
Some of the stuff that needs to be done:
- Leading and coaching a team of developers through Greenfield projects
- Promoting common architecture designs, methodology, standards, and practices across all digital products
- Continuously reviewing and assessing existing systems for improvements in design, architecture, and frameworks
- Working alongside the Head of Technology, analyzing resource requirements and usage, optimizing the AWS hosted environment
- Remaining mindful of quality in all you do – including code review for design standard compliance
- Stretching yourself intellectually – challenging conventional thinking with your positive and curious mind
- Fostering a culture of continuous education and continuous improvement
- At least 7 years of experience in software development role with responsibility driving product design and strategic layering of new products and features
- Experience building consumer-facing enterprise-grade web and mobile applications and APIs - we use REST and GraphQL
- Solid knowledge of AI/ML/NLP and constrained environments – SOC, PCI
- Naturally gifted leadership - inspiring the best from every team member and encouraging everyone to stretch themselves intellectually
- Strong communication and analytical skills with the ability to analyze data, report performance, and recommend action in a clear, concise manner
- Creative problem solving and strategic thinking – you are able to see how all the parts work together and develop solutions while thinking of new features and enhancements
And in return you’ll enjoy:
- Salary $135 – 160k Base and a generous suite of benefits
- Opportunity to work from anywhere
- A team of genuine, passionate and committed folks to hang out with
Goldstone Partners is helping this fast growing company in hyper-growth industry find energized professionals who wants to help stream the world.