The Lead Developer will assist the Director of Data Management and Strategy as part of the Data Services team within IT Operations in the effort to design, develop, implement, and support mission-critical enterprise software applications and services based largely on the Drupal 8 platform as the company continues to grow in both the domestic and international marketplaces.
Still think this is you? Well then, keep reading!
With us you will be able to:
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications and apply industry-standard and secure software development practices to build solutions that drive integration and innovation.
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Maintain high standards of software quality and delivery within the team by establishing and adhering to proven agile SDLC practices.
- Provide technical leadership to a team of developers on a wide variety of web development and integration projects and enterprise solutions. Take the lead on solutions written in PHP7 and hosted on Drupal 8, and provide theoretical guidance and software development best practices for developers writing solutions based on SharePoint Online and Office 365.
- Engage cross-functional teams to gather and document business requirements for solutions built in an agile development environment.
- Develop high quality web/mobile applications and integrations.
- Provide proactive communication and responsive support with the customer (user) community.
You should be:
- Resourceful. You are able to demonstrate a high degree of technical knowledge and work collaboratively across a fast-growing global organization.
- A Leader. You have experience leading a team of software developers assigned to different tasks, handling the day to day responsibilities of a working manager, and tracking and prioritizing multiple objectives simultaneously.
- Technical. You have extensive prior Drupal / PHP development, API, web service, and integration experience.
- Results-oriented. You make things happen and have a proven track record of driving change.
- Passionate. You deliver critical industry-leading customer support and you thrive in a fast-paced, high energy environment.
- An exceptional communicator. You have excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills, demonstrated by the ability to: listen to and empathize with others, convey confidence, provide exemplary levels of service, resolve conflict effectively, and collaborate with and facilitate small groups.
- Experienced. You have a proven, successful history of leading a team of software and web developer, and prior managerial experience with a team of direct reports. You have 5+ years' in-depth knowledge and hands-on experience with full stack development. You're proficient with Visual Studio Team Services, modern JS libraries and frameworks like ES6/jQuery/Angular/Node/React/Vue, responsive frameworks such as Foundation and Bootstrap, modern ORM tools, and current front-end technologies like CSS3, SCSS, HTML5. You have experience building and consuming API's and RESTful web services. You have a solid understanding of Agile software development practices, UAT processes, and related technologies. Experience developing solutions against the Okta SSO platform and prior hospitality experience is highly desirable but not required. You can provide theoretical guidance for direct reports building solutions on SharePoint and Office 365.
- Meticulous and creative. You have an innate and highly developed talent for intuitive and modern UI/UX/CX design in the solutions you craft.
- Educated: You possess a Bachelor of Computer Science degree, ideally with an emphasis on software development.
- Nice. We only hire extremely nice people.
- You've worked with Microsoft cloud-based technologies building solutions in Azure, Office 365 (SharePoint, PowerApps, Flow, etc.), Dynamics 365, and .NET development.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.