Responsible for the advanced level support of all software and hardware technology deployed to corporate team members throughout Papa John's International.
- Provide technical support to over 1200 corporate team members including the Executive Leadership Team and Board of Directors, and Franchisees via phone calls, email, remote support, web conference and any other form of communication.
- Resolve second level technical support issues in incident management for customers within standard operating procedures and policies.
- Write technical documentation and posts to shared knowledgebase to improve mean time for resolution for all team members.
- Have knowledge and experience with the functions and usage of technical products and services along with an understanding of PJI business procedures.
- Work with colleagues and various teams/team members of the organization to proactively identify and correct problems, recommend enhancements, perform quality assurance testing to ensure precision of product delivery and for new enhancements.
- Host project meetings and communicate with collaborators, customers and stakeholders.
- Participate in primary after-hours on-call rotation to provide 24 X 7 support.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide end-user support by provisioning hardware, software installation and fixing computer problems
- Windows 10, Windows 7 support
- Apple/ Mac support
- Active Directory and Group Policy Management
- VPN, secondary authentication support for security
- Software/application installation and troubleshooting including Microsoft Office 365, Outlook, Anti-Virus Tools, and other enterprise software support such as ServiceNow, Atlassian/Confluence, SQL, Oracle, PeopleSoft, in-house developed applications, etc.
- Provide support for audio/video (AV) and video teleconference (VTC) equipment in conference rooms, executive offices customer computers and special events.
- Excellent oral communication and writing skills
- Write and edit technical documentation
- SCCM patch management, packaging and deployment of software applications, generate compliance reports, image management (Windows and Mac), PowerShell scripting.
- Asset management for software licensing and hardware inventory
- Provisioning hardware for team members
- Manage the incident management workflow ticket queue for Level 2 Desktop Engineering Team
- Generate metrics reports for Level 1 and Level 2 teams