436 Slater Road-HF308
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
The Oracle EBS administrator is responsible for the management of the full lifecyle of the Oracle E-Business Suite. In addition is responsible for advanced SQL Server & Oracle database administration including support, upgrades, monitoring and security of the database infrastructure. Proven ability to maintain the highest standard of data security and confidentiality. The EBS administrator will manage and improve the health, availability, reliability and scalability database instances in a 24X7 environment hosted on premise and in the cloud.
- Install and configure Oracle E-Business Suite including GL, AP, FA, Procurement, iExpense, and iProcurement
- Upgrade Oracle EBS Suite as needed
- Perform Oracle EBS application and database platform migrations
- Patching and cloning of Oracle EBS
- Installation and configuration of Oracle Application Server
- Installation of Oracle and SQL Server
- Database and EBS performace tuning
- Develop database utilities and automated reporting
- Create shell scripts for task automation
- Create, test and execute data management languages
- Analyze and sustain capacity planning requirements
- Analyze, consolidate and tune database for optimal efficiency
- Monitor systems and platforms for availability
- Oversee backup, clustering, mirroring, replication and failover
- Restore and recover corrupted databases
- Install and test upgrades and patches
- Implement security and encryption
- Provide 24/7 support for critical situations
- Contribute in defining and developing documentation while operationalizing standard procedures
- 8-10 years of Oracle EBS Database and Application administration experience.
- Experience in EBS upgrades and platform migration
- Experience in patching, upgrading and cloning Oracle Database and Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS).
- 10+ years of relevant experience in 24x7, mission-critical settings
- Successful track record in the hands-on support, monitoring, deploying, security, monitoring, performance and troubleshooting SQL Server and Oracle Databases
- Ability to plan, communicate, perform and verify production changes
- Strong knowledge of the technical aspects of database security, enterprise backup and restore, and replication strategies
- Strong sense of ownership in providing extremely secure, highly-available, fault-tolerant enterprise systems
- Knack for pro-actively identifying and resolving technical issues
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar (or equivalent experience)
- Expert at SQL database logical and physical design, administration, performance tuning, clustering, and replication
- Deep knowledge and experience with UNIX and Windows scripting languages (Bash, Korn, Perl, Python, PHP)
- Familiarity with MongoDB, and or Dynamo DB technologies nice-to-have
- Experience in a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), online payments, software or product-centric business a plus