Lead in the team effort to design, develop, implement or maintain database to accommodate user needs. Consult and collaborate with multiple teams to design database solutions, convert logical design into physical database, perform problem determination and resolution, and perform database design process and reviews.
- Currently holds an Active Clearance (Public Trust and Up)
- Experience with SAP LMS and/or WFA
- Responsible for day-to-day operations and maintenance (O&M) support of the database environment, crisis management and hands-on technical support. Possesses in-depth knowledge of the Client’s environment.
- Database installation, configuration, administration, and monitoring
- Maintenance and support for patch releases, change management maintenance windows, and support of content migration and customer validation
- O&M support of Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL databases
- Manage all databases and logs at the infrastructure and application level
- Manage the database backup/replication process in conjunction with SAP personnel daily in real time
- O&M application of security updates and quarterly patch management across all systems
- Perform incident and change management on all databases
- 8+ Years Experience in an IT Environment
Consulting Level Bachelor's degree. Typically with 8+ years of experience. 6+ years of experience with Master's Degree.
Bachelors or Equivalent
Masters or Equivalent