Our Data Scientists deliver analytic solutions across a wide variety of client applications. We build inferential and predictive models, including machine learning algorithms and AI; we process, integrate and manipulate big data with distributed systems and customer data pipelines; we synthesize results and translate findings into compelling stories that resonate with clients.
As a Lead Data Scientist, you are our internal expert. You’ll develop and implement multi-faceted solutions for complex marketing and business challenges—from cross-channel media and customer experience optimization to segmentation, targeting and business strategy—synthesizing just the right elements of our technical and analytical offerings.
Day-to-day, your role includes:
- Owning end-to-end analytical projects involving data engineering, data mining, data modeling, and business strategy.
- Providing Internal expertise in fundamental skill areas such as statistical methods, machine learning, AI, distributed computing, and open-source programming.
- Providing thought leadership and innovation in process, technique, and implementation.
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to establish clear analytical objectives, approaches and timelines.
- Summarizing, visualizing, communicating and documenting analytic concepts, processes and results for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Sharing knowledge, debating techniques, and conducting research to advance the collective knowledge and skills of our Data Science practice.
We’re looking for rigorous analytic training and 7+ years professional experience in a data science or analytics role, which typically includes:
- Robust domain expertise in areas of statistical methods, machine learning, AI, distributed computing, and/or open-source programming languages
- Experience integrating a variety of data sources, methods, and applications to achieve specific objectives
- Experience implementing a range of statistical or machine learning methods, from basic descriptive statistics, hypothesis testing and feature transformation to complex dimension reduction, supervised or unsupervised learning, and model tuning and validation.
- Proficiency in Python or R, SQL, and distributed computing systems such as Hadoop or AWS. Familiarity with Linux and/or Spark preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated passion for marketing analytical applications
- Demonstrated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment with fla
Job ID 2017-25530