Antuit.ai offers AI products that help CPG and retail companies to plan and operate their business better. The lead data scientist will play a critical role in ensuring the products are configured to provide the best solution to the users.
A key member of the Data Science team, this person will facilitate product solutioning, and design and tune the AI models to meet the business needs.
Responsibilities includes, but are not limited to the following:
- Understand the client’s business including nuances of the products, sales channels, business cycles and levers like promotions, advertising etc.
- Ensure completeness, accuracy and quality of data received
- Identify anomalies in the data and work with the client to resolve the anomalies
- Design, configure, and tune the AI product model to generate the necessary model outputs
- Apply domain knowledge of CPG/retail, planning to extract features from the input data
- Evaluate the accuracy of the model outputs and analyze the output to identify issues in the model
- Create and present reports showing model performance, and have an engaging conversation with business stakeholders
- Analyze and resolve any ongoing issues with model performance
Qualifications and Skills:
The successful candidate will have the following profile/experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- 5+ years of Data Science experience
- 3+ years working with retail or CPG preferred
- Good understanding of CPG or retail planning process. Understanding of Retail/CPG data model is a plus.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in python, pyspark and SQL
- Good understanding of regression and/or time series models
- Expertise in evaluating model output and identifying model improvement opportunities.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and natural ability to think analytically
Information Security Responsibilities
- Understand and adhere to Information Security policies, guidelines and procedure, practice them for protection of organizational data and Information System.
- Take part in Information Security training and act accordingly while handling information.
- Report all suspected security and policy breach to Infosec team or appropriate authority (CISO).