About the client:
The client provides more than 300 products and services that enable their customers to process financial transactions, automate their businesses, and succeed in an increasingly competitive marketplace
- • Must be able to produce clear-thinking/understandable developer documentation
- • Must be proficient with a variety of Data Platform technologies and techniques including:
- • Must have Java and nice to have Python/Scala
- • Must be proficient with BigData Ingestion technologies include: Kafka Confluent, Schema Registry, Spark, Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Java/Scala/Python, etc.
- • Must to have Experience in building ETL solutions
- • Must have Microsoft SQL Server experience and nice to have Redis Cache
- • Must to have knowledge of SQL and complex queries and Stored Procedures
- • Nice to have working experience on Jupyter Notebook
- • Nice to have Azure Cloud generally and be able to proficiently use the Azure Cloud Console/CLI/etc. tools in order to configure BigData and Streaming PaaS/IaaS environments
- • Experience in functional testing for the Platform
- • Experience in working with high performing Agile team
- • Nice to have Microsoft Stack knowledge like TFS etc
- • Great communication skills to interact with a different kind of audiences, like team members and stakeholders.
- • Management skills, ability to give feedback and make decisions that improves team productivity.
- • Be part of our global practice team and join us in advisories and workshops in the US and Europe.
- • Must be able to effectively work within a team environment interacting with peers and leadership
Bachelors in Computer Science / IT / IS or related fields
- o Be part of an expert team and help create the roadmap to implement & improves big data ecosystems.
- o Document software components and solutions, implement core components and PoCs to support the architecture over selected platforms.
- o Create, design and implement big data solutions to help the organization evolve to be a DDD company.
- o Work close to the client to help the team in the adoption of a big data culture and process.
- o You will be in touch with many different types of stakeholders, clients, and team members by participating in working meetings, whiteboard discussions and doing presentations to C level executives.