As we begin to bring media data in-house, there is a growing need to mine this information for insights and serve this up to the Marketing organization, specifically Brand Strategy, Advertising and Media. This need will grow with the onboarding of a Data Management Platform and execution of programmatic digital advertising. This role will serve as the analytics support for the Data Management Platform and help serve up insights to the broader Marketing organization around customer segmentation and media performance. This role will partner with IT to ensure data integrity going into and coming out of the Data Management Platform.
- Serve on the Data Management Platform implementation team with selected vendor, CFA Media team and IT to ensure successful launch
- Identify data from such sources as Spotlight CRM customer data, website behavioral data, media campaign delivery & performance data and mobile/app behavioral data to be integrated into the DMP
- Identify and regularly review third party data sources for integration
- Work with IT to consistently pipe data from the DMP to internal data platforms for analytic use cases
- Work with the Media team to implement identified use cases
- As requested, work directly with digital partners to become fluent in new features, capabilities and/or troubleshoot identified issues
- Communicate day-to-day performance to internal clients as needed
- Elevate insights from Data Management Platform to Marketing Department for broader application
- Strong analytical skills to define solutions to business problems
- Comfortable with identifying and manipulating data sets
- Experience with SQL, Alteryx or like data transformation tools
- Experience with SAS, SPSS or R experience, or similar analytic tool, (ideally two years+ experience in industry)
- Basic understanding of digital marketing and associated programmatic platforms within the digital marketing ecosystem (e.g. DSP, DMPs, etc.)
- Basic understanding of platforms that provide competitive information for social, PPC and display advertising
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Digitalexperience in console, DSP, GDN, Ad Network, Publisher, Media Optimization, or SEM strongly preferred
- Understanding of programmatic buying, omni-channeldigital marketing, geo-fencing advertising.
- Understanding of campaign, ad server, impression, and user data that can help capitalize on key drivers of performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Experience acting as liaison between Programmatic Solutions and Analytics/ Data Sciences teams to ensure delivery of results
- Experienceapplying query techniques to make sense of impression, click, and action data.
- Previous background/experience in Data, Data Analytics, Data Management, Data Governance
Minimum Years of Experience
Required Level of Education