Job ID: BUS0001HO
Description: Lead Data Engineer – Next Gen Analytics
Join the EDABI team, where your goal is to unlock the value of the vast treasure of data available – make it accessible through natural language interfaces and build novel Big Data solutions to create insights – your customer is business analysts/users.
In this role, you will be at the forefront of creating high performance, real time, streaming as well as Data at Rest analytics platforms. You will derive satisfaction from deploying non-trivial scale solutions to solve business problems and create insights that were either downright impossible until now or took several days of effort.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. You will be required to:
- ·Understand how to build scalable, real time, streaming based, Big Data systems
- ·Have developed and been a key influential member in a fully delivered data product
- ·Lead the architecture and design of several modules related to the backend of a search system, a real time relevance engine, a system that computes several complex functions on the data on the fly, etc.
- ·Be a hands-on developer and lead by example as a programmer
- ·Provide guidance and contribute to coding standards
- ·Provide leadership in sprints, CI/CD and the DevOps efforts
- ·M.S. in computer science or related areas
- ·7+ years of experience developing production grade software
- ·Proficient in Linux or related Unix systems
- ·Expert in one or more of C, C++, Java and Python. Exposure to modern programming languages such as Rust and Go a huge plus.
- ·Experience building and deploying large scale distributed systems
- ·Excellent written and verbal communication skills