The Federal Civilian Solutions Mission Area provides guidance and support to its clients in the areas of program and acquisition life cycle management, information technology systems modernization management, applied telecommunications and networking, applied contact centers, and serves as a uniquely neutral technology clearinghouse and information sharing institution.
This team is building a behavioral analytics team to support a wide variety of client needs focused on detecting fraudulent electronic transactions/usage. Team members will work collaboratively with the Noblis data analytics architects and data scientists to design and implement an offline and near real time analytics capability, visualization and a near real-time dash boarding and visualization capabilities to support Federal Agencies in strengthening their security posture against fraudulent web transactions.
The lead data analytics developer will participate in various aspects of the implementation and operations of the analytics capability, including architecting and developing applications for parsing, ingesting large scale system logs, development of analytical data sets, and design and development of analytical approaches, including machine learning for continuous data processing and analytics.
• Support the design and development of “end to end” electronic transaction visibility, including large scale processing, integration, and analysis of system logs and databases.
• Conceptual design and development of data ingestion processes, including development of parsing algorithms and scripts to automate log ingestion and synthesis.
• Support the design and implementation of data integration across data analytics infrastructures.
• Identification of analytics approaches, and development of supporting analytical data sets.
• Development of dashboards and reports to assess data performance and quality control.
• Assist with the development of project status briefings and dashboards for Agency executives
• Interact with client project team members and operational staff