Mission to Our Employees:
A mission-driven organization, Teladoc Health, Inc. is successfully transforming how people access and experience healthcare around the world. Through market-leading innovation in virtual care, our award-winning clinical solutions are helping millions of people resolve their healthcare needs with confidence. Today we have more than 2,400 employees, working together to deliver care in 175 countries and in more than 40 languages, to more than 12,000 clients including world recognized leaders.
We are committed to providing our Employees with a dynamic and collaborative work environment; there is equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Creativity and innovation are encouraged. Above all, our mission-oriented employees will be treated with the same attention, respect, values and care that we provide to our clients and members.
What we are looking for:
Teladoc Health is hiring a Lead Data Analyst! This role provides you the opportunity to serve as key resource/SME in collection and analysis of data from multiple sources leading to Datawarehouse solutions and Reporting. Pro-actively analyze data to uncover insights that increase business value and impact. Collaborate with business partners to deliver best-in-class and holistic solutions. Build strong partnerships with business partners and technical teams to align, prioritize, and integrate our efforts.
What you will do:
- The Lead Data Analyst role will lead and guide the team, delivering key data management activities.
- This role will work with stakeholders to understand business objectives, research data sources, and use appropriate tools/techniques.
- Understands business vision and engage with technology partners as well as possessing skills to provide optimal design solutions.
- Performs ongoing assessment and maintenance of high standards of data integrity and quality throughout the department’s data collection-to-reporting and analytics pipeline, as well as implementation of new technologies .
- Monitor and perform in-depth analysis of data with documentation to determine areas of improvement or where investigation is needed.
- Ability to independently drive and manage assigned projects from inception to completion in a matrixed environment.
- Deep understanding of data management best practices, including data profiling, data quality, metadata management, MDM and reference data management. Data Governance is a plus.
- Experience in Data Warehouse modeling concepts and building relational data structures, including relationships with tables and grouping data.
- Knowledge of ETL tools like Talend, Pentaho, Informatica, SSIS to solve problems.
- Require extensive experience of SQL and/or Stored Procedures with least one RDBMS like Oracle, SQL Server, Postgres, MySQL , Snowflake, Redshift.
- Advanced technical skills and hands on experience in manipulating data using scripting languages in both Unix and Windows like Python, R, Shell Scripting, Using Excel for Data Manipulation.
- Good understanding and experience in BI tools like Tableau/Qlik/Cognos.
- Experience in analyzing data that is both structured and semi structured (JSON, XML).
- Excellent communication skills, experience presenting and effectively documenting findings to colleagues, business stakeholders and clients.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills: you are not just repeating a playbook, but are looking at a problem with fresh eyes, and digging deep for insights and solutions and problem solving using methodical and logical approach.
- Dedicated, innovative, and creative in meeting client/customer needs. Always keeping a “Can do!” attitude.
- Bachelor’s required, preferably in an analytical field (computer science, business information systems). Masters is a plus.
- 10+ years of relevant experience, with 3+ in a senior or lead analyst role.
- Experience in clinical or healthcare data a plus but not mandatory.
- Very competitive salary & equity compensation.
- Excellent health, dental, vision coverage.
- 401k benefits with employer matching contribution; immediately vested.
- Awesome people to work with.
- Becoming a part of a movement in telemedicine and building something that matters