As a Lead Data Analyst, you will be responsible for the success of our Move Money product experience, working cross-functionally with product, engineering and ops teams. You’ll use data to develop insights, run experiments, and guide decision making with the goal of building support experiences and features to delight and solve our members' issues.
- Define key metrics used to measure the success of our consumer banking experiences and products
- Build a deeper understanding of our members needs and strategic product and business opportunities
- Partner with product, engineering and operations to translate your data insights into product features or recommendations to improve operations
- Lead experimentation by providing guidance on the experiments that should be run, how they should be run, and evaluating the impact on our key metrics
- Foster a data-driven, test-and-learn culture with your passion for telling stories with data
- A quantitative degree in a field like Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Operations Research or Engineering. Advanced degrees preferred.
- 7+ years in analytics, leveling will be determined based on experience. B2C product analytics and FinTech experience preferred.
- Strong SQL skills - familiarity with window functions would be a good sign.
- Exposure to a scripting language like Python or R and relevant data science packages
- Experience building metric frameworks to understand user behaviors.
- Experience with data science, experimentation and statistical analysis used to guide decision making.
- Excellent communication skills, a record of working cross-functionally to achieve results.