CSRA has an opportunity for a Lead Cybersecurity Engineer, who will thrive in a cyber training academy setting. The successful candidate should have experience providing IT and cybersecurity guidance and serving as a training platform development lead. Additionally, this position will work with subject matter experts and other stakeholders to identify, develop, integrate, and transition operational concepts through the process of requirements definition, concept development, and experimentation. This position requires an individual who already possesses a DoD Secret clearance at a minimum.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, NetworkEngineering or similar discipline
- Five (5) years’ experience working in Systems Engineering, Software Engineering, NetworkEngineering or similar.
- Experience in system design, development and analysis, system integration, planning and design of large-scale learning management systems (LMS), content management systems (CMS) and supporting architectures, system prototyping, system testing and evaluation, and conduct of system demonstrations.
- Experience working with key stakeholders to ensure their understanding of the capabilities that LMS and CMStechnologies enable
- Experience in overseeing changes to application frameworks in response to technology shifts or operational changes.
- DoD 8570.01 IAT Level III certified
- Experience in secure system design, development and analysis, system integration, planning and design of large-scale IT systems and supporting architectures, system prototyping, system testing
- Experience with DoD 8510.01 and the Risk Management Framework (RMF) to ensure that DCITA networks achieve and maintain proper Assessment and Authoriziation (A&A) in accordance with Government requirements