Are you a creative and inventive engineer looking to lead teams that hack and reverse engineer software and hardware devices?
Do you have experience with low-level hardware or embedded devices?
Are you passionate about developing novel solutions to complex engineering challenges and mentoring others?
If so, we want you to join our team of hardworking individuals and embrace opportunities in the diverse environment that we have to offer.
We are seeking motivated individuals who will develop state-of-the-art cyber capabilities, perform meaningful research, and drive us to success. With a focus on analyzing systems to understand how they work, we develop groundbreaking technologies to defeat advanced security techniques.
As a member of our team...
- You will hack hardware, firmware, and software.
- You will steer team members in the analysis and reverse engineering of systems to identify and understand security vulnerabilities.
- You will build forward-thinking solutions for prototype and operational systems.
- You will circulate knowledge by articulating ideas clearly through papers and presentations to technical staff, management, and government decision makers.
- You are encouraged to take advantage of opportunities to participate in working groups, customer meetings, proposal writing, and conferences.
: We are looking for exceptional team members that have attained a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related technical degree.
You meet our minimum qualifications for the job if you...
- Have acquired a Bachelor's degree, 6+ years of relevant technical experience, and 3+ years of leadership experience.
- Understand the internals of any major operating system, exploitation techniques, and mitigations.
- Have experience reading or writing assembly (x86/x64, Arm, PowerPC, MIPS, or others).
- Are an outstanding communicator in both written and verbal forms.
- Hold a DoD Secret Clearance. You will be subjected to a government security investigation, and you should meet the eligibility requirements for access to classified information up to the Secret level. Eligibility requirements include US citizenship.
You will go above and beyond our minimum requirements if you...
- Have obtained a Master's degree, possess 8+ years of technical experience in a relevant area, or 4+ years in a leadership role.
- Understand wire-level protocols and radio frequency communications.
- Have used debuggers such as gdb, WinDbg, or OllyDbg, and you have worked with reverse engineering tools such as IDA, Binary Ninja, or Ghidra.
- Enjoy crafting and prototyping hardware.
- Hold a TS/SCI clearance with full-scope polygraph.
- Have prior experience working with government agencies or in a government agency setting.