Thomson Reuters’ Information Security & Risk Management (ISRM) team is seeking a Lead Cyber Threat Management Analyst to work closely with the Director, Cyber Defense Integration to mature and improve Thomson Reuters’ cyber defense capabilities. You will support multiple initiatives focused on increasing efficiency of cyber security operations, maximizing speed and efficacy of threat analysis, detection, and prevention, and ensuring continuous improvement of cyber security functions. This role will be based in our Richmond, VA location.
About the Role:
In the role of Lead Cyber Threat Management Analyst, you will…
- Lead individual delivery role for complex security functions reducing risk, improving defensive capabilities, and mitigating cyber threats to both Thomson Reuters and its customers.
- Direct implementation of high-quality and innovative cyber defense security solutions across the enterprise by applying analytic, engineering, or other relevant technical expertise.
- Employ critical subject matter knowledge to identify, develop, and deploy solutions to key operational cyber defense challenges across a range of functions.
- Manage and execute the Post-Incident Review process by which Thomson Reuters assesses and analyzes key lessons learned from security incidents or prevention failures.
- Engage with Thomson Reuters’ product teams to increase security awareness, mitigate risk and vulnerability, and enhance secure product development and deployment.
- Support programming for Red Team and Purple Team activities including integration of findings/deficiencies into a prioritized queue for remediation/improvement;
- Benchmark and assess overall cyber defense capabilities with an eye towards identifying capabilities that can be enhanced through the tailored application of technology, process, or staffing solutions.
You are a fit for the role of Lead Cyber Threat Management Analyst if you…
- Have obtained a Bachelor degree or equivalent experience.
- Have previous experience supporting cybersecurity operations and familiarity with security best practices.
- Have awareness and basic understanding of technologies supporting cyber security operations as well as their logical employment.
- Extensive knowledge of Cyber Security industry, standards, solutions, products, and landscape.
- Have an analytical mindset to problem solve, and effective writing and oral presentation capabilities.
- Are experienced in business and security process assessment and improvement.
- Have the ability to effectively communicate with multiple stakeholders in Thomson Reuters’ cyber security teams: Security Operations Center (SOC), Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI), Vulnerability Management (VM), Threat Detection Operations (TDO), Cyber Incident Response Team (CIRT), as well as governance/risk, product teams, and enterprise information technology support teams.
- Are familiar with cyber security operations, the ability to effectively interact and communicate with both technical and non-technical staff, and an ability to identify, implement, and manage solutions for problems of varying size and complexity.
What's in it For You:
At Thomson Reuters, our people are our greatest assets. Here are some of the benefits we offer for your personal and professional growth:
Learning & Development:
- Exposure to a wide breadth of leading-edge technology
- Career growth - the ability to work on multiple projects and/or with various teams
- Professional growth and development opportunity through various training programs, conferences, networking events, in-house speaker series etc.
- Access to Hackathons, Unconferences, Harvard Manage Mentor and more; we offer learning opportunities for everyone
- Health benefits
- Savings/investment plans
- Paid time off (including time off to volunteer and extended parental leave)
- We've been named as one of Forbes, Best Companies for Work/Life Balance
- We have employees in over 90 countries, working across 3 different industries
- We offer programs that focus on making our lives healthier