$250K — $500K+*
Ready to be part of a cutting edge growing Cyber Security project that will make a huge impact on the DOD/Intel community? This exciting role includes performing traditional System Engineering and Vulnerability research with a focus on OCO (Offensive Cyber Operations) and DCO (Defensive Cyber Operations) activities.
On this program, you’ll get the chance to leverage your existing systems engineering and cybersecurity knowledge (while continuing to learn and improve your skills alongside our subject matter experts) to lead and perform in depth vulnerability assessments of large-scale DOD systems to help improve our nation’s security.
In this role you will:
· Perform cybersecurity assessments of large-scale DOD systems, utilizing an OCO (Offensive Cyber Operations) mindset to perform DCO (Defensive Cyber Operations) activities.
· Perform long term, in depth vulnerability assessments leveraging systems engineering principals and knowledge, utilizing any available information, including architecture diagrams, build specifications, design documentation, and systems architecture
· Perform independent verification & validation of security requirements and capabilities. Incorporating systems resiliency and security engineering concepts into acquisition documents (e.g., Performance Work Statements).
· Perform technical evaluations of contractor proposals for systems resiliency, security, and cyber security considerations.
· As a technical leader, Sr Systems Engineers will report to you directly. You will ensure they are fully utilized, their best skillset is being used, while encouraging them to exceed technical performance expectations. Participate in building a strong team with depth in the system engineering process and how it can be utilized in different areas within the mission space.
· Leverage your interpersonal skills to foster relationship development with our customers to gain additional insights, information, and documentation to improve our ability to accomplish our mission
Valid through: 4/20/2021
$80K — $100K
6 days ago
$250K — $250K+
6 days ago