Become one of the stars behind the show and become part of the world’s most powerful entertainment brands. Our Company has one exciting mission: To entertain the human race.
The Lead Cyber Security Engineer is responsible for day-to-day information security operations and assigned projects and provides oversight for the Senior Cyber Security Engineers. Major functions include implementing security controls, automating IAM processes, information security monitoring and risk management, SME support for SSO integrations, Information Technology operations oversight and security metrics. All duties are to be performed in accordance with department and MGM Resorts International policies, procedures and legal requirements. At all times, the goals and interests of the department, division and all MGM Resorts International properties (individually and collectively) must be upheld and preserved.
- Applies a deep understanding of the information security, IT security engineering and operational characteristics of a variety of computer platforms, networks, software applications, operating systems and IT security tools.
- Provides technical direction and guidance to other Cyber Security Engineers, Information Technology and the business to align with regulatory and security requirements
- Mentors Cyber Security Engineers
- Integrates comprehensive metrics into the security posture of the organization, identifies areas of weakness and vulnerability and recommends changes to meet security standards
- Applies working knowledge and application of relevant competency models in work activities
- Integration of security controls into core business systems to harden and improve resiliency against attack.
- Work closely with IT Security Architects on project that require engineering responsibilities.
- Implementation of systems/solutions designed to support and improve other security functions.
- Take guidance from Security Architects for direction for deployment and solution optimization.
- Other job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent work experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in an information security role, where the majority of duties included the engineering, threat and vulnerability management, and oversight of information security systems.
- Experience in a security role with strong working knowledge and understanding of information security. frameworks, incident management, engineering and application security best practices.
- Strong understanding of IT Security tools and IT Security in large enterprises.
- Large and diverse Microsoft environment experience.
- Project Management experience for mid-sized projects.
- Familiarity with middleware and integration technologies such as SOA, web-services etc.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.