The Lead Cyber Security Engineer is responsible for day-to-day information security operations and assigned projects and provides oversight for the Senior Cyber Security Engineers. Major functions include implementing security controls, automating IAM processes, information security monitoring and risk management, SME support for SSO integrations, Information Technology operations oversight and security metrics.
- Applies a deep understanding of the information security, IAM security, and operational characteristics of a variety of computer platforms, networks, software applications, and operating systems.
- Provides technical direction and guidance to other Cyber Security Engineers, Information Technology and the business to align with regulatory and security requirements
- Mentors Cyber Security Engineers
- Integrates comprehensive metrics into the security posture of the organization, identifies areas of weakness and vulnerability and recommends changes to meet security standards
- Applies working knowledge and application of relevant competency models in work activities
- Work includes the following
- Secure OS, workstations, data management, web technology, and protocols
- Secure cellular and mobile computing
- Provide technical support or guidance for development/troubleshooting
- SSO development and integration of SaaS and on-prem applications
- Asses technology for utilization and implementation for sso and automated provisioning in the IAM lifecycle
- Point of contact for business leadership in regard to Information Security
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent work experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in an information security role, where the majority of duties included the engineering, threat and vulnerability management, and oversight of information security systems.
- Experience in a security role with strong working knowledge and understanding of information security. frameworks, incident management, operations and application security best practices.
- Strong understanding of Identity and Access Management and Security in large enterprises.
- Project Management experience for mid-sized projects.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Large and diverse Microsoft environment experience.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.