Centauri is a technology-driven company providing high-end, creative software and engineering solutions to critical national security missions across space, cyber, ISR, missile defense and intelligence domains.
Bringing together the brightest minds in STEM, intelligence operations and analysis, with a culture that attracts innovators, difference-makers and entrepreneurs, our teams are dedicated to solving the most complex challenges to help keep our nation safe.
Together, we can leverage the next generation of advanced technologies to deliver industry-leading capabilities across land, air, sea, space, and cyberspace. Our goal is to deliver innovative solutions using an agile, mission-first approach to address the most difficult technical challenges facing our customers. The only way that we can tackle these challenges is by recruiting the brightest minds in the industry to join our team.
Lead Cyber Security Engineer
Education: Bachelor’s degree with 6+ years’ experience in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field of study; Master’s degree with 2-4 years’ experience; or PhD with 2 years’ experience
- Working with Linux operating systems
- Working with SDR technologies to aid with reverse engineering and network interoperation.
- Problem-solving, troubleshooting, and debugging difficult technical issues
- Ability to work at the binary and physical layer
- Experience with vulnerability research
- Develop software to run in user-mode or kernel-mode
- Ability to code in C or C++
- Ability to code in HDL languages (Verilog, VHDL)
- Ability to use a scripting language (Python, bash, etc.)
- Experience with PC and embedded systems architecture to include boot processes and OS internals
- Experience with a disassembler for reverse engineering (IDA Pro, BinaryNinja, etc.)
- Experience with one or more assembly languages (x86, x64, ARM, MIPS, PowerPC, etc.)
- Experience with one or more debuggers (WinDbg, OllyDbg, gdb, etc.)
- Experience with reverse engineering one or more operating systems: Android, iOS, Windows, Linux, MacOS, VxWorks, QNX, RTOSs, or other custom operating systems
- Knowledge of common mitigation techniques (DEP, ASLR, etc.)
- Experience with SDR (Software Defined Radio) technologies and Signal Processing Frameworks (GnuRadio, OpenCPI, Matlab, etc.)
- Experience with Digital Communication protocols (PSK, QAM, OFDM, etc.)
- Ability to demonstrate good organization, communication, problem-solving, and teamwork skills
- Ability to analyze network protocols throughout all layers of the network stack
Hardware Software Reverse Engineering Track
- Ability to analyze assembly-level code on multiple platforms (x86, x64, ARM, MIPS, PowerPC, etc.)
- Ability to work with complex signals
- Ability to program real time signal processing algorithms with multiple languages (C++, Python)
- Experience with digital communication radio systems