Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you're seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Ready to put your Cyber know-how to practice? ICF is proud to work on some of the nation's most challenging cybersecurity, infrastructure defense and resiliency issues. Our team of cybersecurity experts help homeland security, intelligence and military clients build and protect the most aggressively attacked infrastructures on the planet.
We're excited to be hiring a Lead Cyber Recruiter to support important growth in our cyber business. Join us and lead recruiting efforts to attract Cybersecurity talent in multiple regions of the country! Our cyber teams support computer and network defense, threat detection, machine learning, virtual reality, science, information assurance, cyber policy and compliance and program management. You will partner with management to meet short-term and plan future hiring goals as a true consultant to the business. Recruiters at ICF use a balance of hard work, creativity, and strategic thinking to identify, source, screen, interview and hire top talent.
Teamwork is important to ICF's culture and in this position you'll partner with ICF's Talent Pipeline team and Employer Brand team working together to be able to tell the wonderful ICF story. You can also work remotely – from anywhere. What are you waiting for? Apply today!
As our Lead Cyber Recruiter, you will:
- Manage full life-cycle recruitment process across a variety of levels and cyber and resiliency roles including: Net Defense Analysts, Data Scientist/Machine Learning, Software Engineers, Systems Engineers, Cyber Watch Engineers, Insider Threat Analysts, Cloud/Linux Systems Administrators, Network Security Analysts, Vulnerability Specialists, Cybersecurity NIST consultants, Big Data SMEs and Penetration Testers
- Serve as the Lead for a small team of Cyber recruiters-ensuring a smooth workflow, building workforce planning strategies with the business, measuring results against growth metrics and working closely with the Recruiting Director and clients on progress and resources
- Identify high quality cleared candidates through the proactive sourcing of active and passive candidates via direct channels, job postings, social media, web sourcing, talent mapping, vendors and networking
- Be creative; leverage internal talent sources to drive mobility, employee referrals and alumni engagement nationwide-try new things!
- Brainstorm with the business and develop sourcing and candidate strategies, and best-practices
- Partner closely with hiring managers, as a trusted partner and valued advisor, building a deep understanding of their business, role requirements and desired candidate profiles while delivering outstanding client service
- Promote ICF career opportunities to the professional community via networking, conference attendance, social media and career events.
- Update and maintain Workday Applicant Tracking System, while supervising hiring processes to ensure adherence to EEO and OFCCP guidelines and other government compliance requirements.
Important skills and experience:
- Proven track record and ability to find, recruit, vet, and hire top cyber professionals. Demonstrated success in identifying cleared talent is essential. Demonstrated understanding of cleared work in the relevant federal agencies is essential.
- 8+ years of client facing, full life-cycle (thoughts on including… cleared and/or DoD/Cyber) recruiting experience
- Robust current links to niche Cybersecurity and IT communities
- Confident, diligent and proactive approach
- Ability to effectively communicate and work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Ability to lead and ensure a "team work/team player" environment
- Demonstrate advanced sourcing skills to attract passive candidates and build strong talent pipelines
- Knowledge of the relevant laws and regulations pertaining to the recruiting function such as OFCCP and EEO guidelines
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Can-do attitude with resiliency to respond to the unexpected and step-in for fast turns and the needs of the team
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities