ISG team is building next generation Data fabric to provide solution's for Business, Analytics and growing regulatory needs.
Application is built on emerging technologies, which will facilitate the data being inspected, cleansed, transformed to support decision-making and perform analytics.
This job involves being part of a dynamic team and contribute towards software development of core components within the next generation Cloud and Big Data Analytics Platform.
The ideal candidate will have an eye for building and optimizing real-time and regular analytics and data systems and will work closely with our systems architects, data scientists,
and analysts to help direct the flow of data within the pipeline and ensure consistency of data delivery and utilization across multiple projects.
- Develop applications and make enhancements based on the requirements
- Responsible for systems analysis, Design, Coding, Unit Testing and other SDLC activities
- Requirement gathering and understanding, Analyze and convert functional requirements into concrete technical tasks and able to provide reasonable effort estimates
- Directly impacts the business by ensuring the quality of work provided by self and others; works closely with other teams as partner
- Work proactively, independently and with global teams to address project requirements, and articulate issues/challenges with enough lead time to address project delivery risks
- Providing expertise in technical analysis and solving technical issues during project delivery
- Code reviews, test case reviews and ensure code developed meets the requirements
- Demonstrate ownership and initiative taking
- Some support, troubleshooting, bug-fixing of existing and new applications is expected
- Graduate or undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- 10+ years of strong Experience in Core Java and 2+ in Python
- Very strong work experience with multi-threading and collections
- Hands on experience with micro services and Service oriented architecture
- Knowledge of Messaging system; Any of TIBCO EMS/RV, MS MQ , Kafka
- Ability to own technical delivery/reported issues to completion
- Right attitude to gel well with the technology team locally/globally
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills is a must
Nice to have Skills:
- Knowledge of KDB+/Q would be helpful
- Readiness to learn KDB/Q if not have prior experience
- Experience with Docker containers, Kubernetes, Openshift would be plus
- API development
- Prior experience of working collaboratively with quant/trading desks is highly desirable