$100K — $150K *
This role will provide strategic technical direction and guidance for contact center technology. This role requires strong knowledge across network, IP Telephony and contact center platforms. The candidate will be expected to act as a key contributor to the contact center enterprise technology roadmap and must have a broad awareness and command of the contact center technology industry. This candidate will also act as a focal point for future vision and disaster recovery strategies for Cox’s contact center technology platform and associated solutions.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
• Serve as a technology thought leader
• Own the modernizations and innovations of Cox’s Contact Center Platform
• Participate in creating strategic long-term roadmaps for evolution of our contact center technology platform
• Define high level costs, benefits and schedule estimates associated with the roadmap; Analyze, design, and provide technology alternatives with respect to business benefits
• Be a visionary in defining the direction for future contact center projects consistent with the roadmap
• Consult on highly complex contact center projects requiring in-depth knowledge across multiple technical and business areas to ensure technical alignment, architectural health and vision
• Define and socialize future state vision with an understanding of technical and business dependencies; communicate broader architectural context; guide architectural decisions
• Continuous learning: staying current with technology that is relevant to our problem/solution space
• Demonstrate a strong ability to collaborate with others; resolve design pattern conflicts between teams when necessary to ensure architectural alignment.
• Illustrate and evangelize the technical and product vision through creating architectural artifacts such as roadmaps, diagrams, leading practices documents, maturity models and technical analysis presentations
• Provide superior problem solving and analytical skills. Demonstrate proven problem-solving skills, with the ability to apply business judgment to complex problems and decisions.
• Demonstrate critical and practical thinking – ability to balance financial, architectural, business and operational objectives.
• Provide tactical guidance to senior leadership on budgets, vendor selection and technology decisions. Consult with cross functional teams on long range plans and technology direction.
• 7+ years of experience required in related field (Contact Center Support & Technology Platform Operations).
• Industry recognized expert in the disciplines of Contact Center Operations & Support, Contact Center Technology, IP Telephony, and associated Solutions Architecture.
• Subject matter expert regarding Avaya contact center platform and 3rd party outsource integrations for telephony, applications, data control and reporting, and back-end integration with enterprise systems.
• Expert on the usage and selection of VoIP protocol; proxy, compression and call control standards.
• Experience in creating and reviewing High-Level Designs (HLD’s), outlining End-to-End design
• Designs telephony network topologies, maps out network pathways, trunking methods, and protocol gateways necessary to deliver VoIP and TDM circuits to telephony and call center end-points.
• Experience deploying contact center infrastructure, Disaster Recovery & BCP support.
• Experience in driving product selection and evaluations based on a strong knowledge and understanding of contact center technology industry trends and business drivers.
• BS/BA in related discipline (i.e. Computer Science, Engineering, IT Technology, etc.) or advanced industry certifications.
Valid through: 3/10/2021
$100K — $150K
3 days ago
$150K — $200K
3 days ago
$150K — $170K + no cap, equity
2 days ago