In this role, resource will be responsible to collaborate with design team, technology, and architecture teams. Responsible for the usage of technologies across the existing client products. Build reusable components, and perform integration testing. Design and maintain HTML coding standards to improve user experience.
- Good experience in object-oriented design and development including highly flexible development life cycle
- Experience in .Net , asp.NET, PL-SQL, MVC
- Experience using source versioning software Agile and Waterfall development experience
- Need to have solid command of web standards, standard methodologies, and browser compatibility issues.
- Version Control systems, preferable GIT Experience with agile / waterfall methodologies.
- Able to work in fast pace high performance development environment Great teammate with superb communication and social skills
Qualifications we seek in you!
Bachelor in Computer Science (BE or B.Tech )
- Experienced with the web technologies and toolkits: XML, HTML5, JSON, TypeScript
- In-depth knowledge of UI design patterns and performance tuning
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies, Test Driven Development with track record of high-quality deliverables
- Excellent presentations skills: ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner; individually or in front of a group
- Experience working with global teams and global application environments
- Strong attention to detail, and commitment to delivering high quality business solutions. Proficient with Microsoft Office suite including Excel and Visio
- Familiarity with Code collaborator tools for code reviews
- Can probe the customer and ask relevant questions to get the necessary clarifications on requirements and conveys the same to technical solution teams
- Extremely good written and presentation / verbal communication skills with experience of customer interfacing roles
- In-depth requirement understanding skills with good analytical and problem-solving ability, interpersonal effectiveness, and positive attitude