8 - 10 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
As a Lead Consultant, you will be an expert contributing to different phases of the consulting lifecycle. You will be intensely involved in business process consulting; you will define the problem, propose and create the solution. You will also play an important role in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall solution. You will guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability building and help detail the project scope. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
Location for this position is San Francisco, CA.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• As Lead Consultant, you will significantly contribute to identifying, develop design of application, provide regular support/guidance to project teams on functional design, complex coding, issue resolution and execution.
• You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high quality solutions
• You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 7 years of experience with Information Technology.
• At least need to have 1 complete implementation cycle experience of Oracle-Retail/RMS/ReSA/RPM/RIB
• Must have experience in writing functional and Technical design and work with Architect for integration work.
• Technical Skills – Unix, Oracle PLSQL, Oracle-Forms,
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
• Ability to work in team environment and client interfacing skills.