San Diego, CA
Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
8 - 10 years
Posted 196 days ago
As a Lead Consultant, you will be an expert contributing to different phases of the consulting lifecycle. You will be intensely involved in business process consulting; you will define the problem, propose and create the solution. You will also play an important role in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall solution.
You will guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability building and help detail the project scope. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
Location for this position is Sunnyvale, CA/San Diego, CA. This position may requires travel and or relocation.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 7 years of experience with Information Technology.
• At least 5 years of experience in Business Process Consulting, problem definition, Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes
• At least 3 years of experience in ServiceNow presale and Project Management activities.
• Extensive hands-on experience of working with script-based ServiceNow components such as business rules, script includes, client scripts, UI pages etc.
• Experience on Service Portal, Angular JS.
• Experience on Integrations with ServiceNow using LDAP, trusted sources for SSO, Mid server, web-services, email and other relevant technologies
• Build and Deploy required enhancements to the Service Now Platform.
• Analytical and Communication skills
• project and talent management
• Experience with project management
• Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel