8 - 10 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
As a Lead Consultant, you will be an expert contributing to different phases of the consulting lifecycle. You will be intensely involved in business process consulting; you will define the problem, propose and create the solution. You will also play an important role in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall solution. You will guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability building and help detail the project scope. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
• Interact with customers and work with Onsite teams with reference to project and support activities
• Work independently and as a team player, collaborating with peers and other team members
• Perform System, Integration and User Acceptance testing as part of upgrade / implementation projects
• Provide ongoing Maintenance and Support activities, participate in Sales and various pursuits focused on our clients' business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 7 years of experience with Information Technology.
• 10 years of experience with good understanding of Life Science domain with special focus on Clinical development and Pharmacovigilance/regulatory compliance• Minimum 5 years of experience of working knowledge on Argus Safety Suite
• Understanding customer business processes / requirements and analyzing their feasibility with respect to Life Sciences feature and functionalities
• Very good knowledge of Oracle Argus Safety and Argus J with special focus on E2B area.
• Expertise in Argus configuration and reporting rules.
• Requirements gathering and analysis, functional design, providing functional support to development and testing teams
Nice to have
• Good understanding of Compliance and GxP Regulatory processes
• Understanding of implementation approach and use of implementation methodology
• Experience in working with offshore team and ensuring a daily onsite-offshore interaction